Fixing the coolant leak and other bits!

With lockdown I decided to fix the coolant leak, refurbish the exhausts, tidy up the Rad Guards and electrics. 3 days and 22 hours. Now looks great.



The hose had split at the top but it was perished all the way through. Original hose.



The only way to get to it easily was to remove everything



Somebody had carried out a repair to the hose sometime in the past. They wrapped the hose in another hose. It looks cheap but it has lasted 6 plus years so it did work.



The new hoses.



Down Pipes were overdue some work




Waiting for the refurbished parts to go back on.



With the finished top coat

Doen pipes with undercoat

Back in Place

















6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Interesting issue with the 1100. I parked it up with a full tank of fuel and left it for a few days.I knew that the seals on the fuel tap had failed but I decided to wait to get new seals until I or